[Moved] Screen lock Bug after charging port repair

I was facing issue with charging port socket then I repaired my device from pune authorised Nokia service center.

[Moved] Screen lock Bug after charging port repair

Sourabh Billore Sourabh Billore
✭✭  /  edited April 22

I was facing issue with charging port socket then I repaired my device from pune authorised Nokia service center. Due to out of warranty they charged around 1000/- INR for sub PCB(Charging). Now I'm facing some unique issue with Phone lock.

1. Lock the device with PIN/Pattern/Password + Fingerprint.

2. After 4-5 days, device will not open with stored Fingerprint and lock screen will ask like "Need additional information to access".

3. When writing the PIN/Pattern/Password which was used with Fingerprint to configure the device, shows wrong PIN/Pattern/Password.

4. This issue is coming after the device repair.

Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

That is quite weird. So, what do you do to get back into the device? The replacement of charging sub should not trigger such a thing. And I did not hear similar things from anybody else in the forum.

Maybe you can try doing a full factory reset? Also, which software version is your device currently on?

• @singhnsk yes! It's really weird. Before the repair I had never faced this issue. Well, the. I need to reboot(Hard Reset) device each time to come out this loop with loss of data because you can't access anything. And I did it 4-5 times but still on the same page after 5-6 days.

Well currently my device is with latest Android pie 10.

And even I'm also thinking like issue is coming from software or hardware.