[Moved]Useless and irresponsible Community forum

I had posted a discussion about NOKIA 7.2 with the title of WORTHLESS NOKIA 7.2 before two weeks i explained about the lagging and lot of issues about nokia 7.2 but the NOKIA REMOVED MY POST from their forum .....

[Moved]Useless and irresponsible Community forum

SABI SABI
✭✭  /  edited February 25

I had posted a discussion about NOKIA 7.2 with the title of WORTHLESS NOKIA 7.2 before two weeks i explained about the lagging and lot of issues about nokia 7.2 but the NOKIA REMOVED MY POST from their forum ..... Cheating android one ... Cheating NOKIA ....

Comments

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  /  edited February 25

Hello there

well, reading the house rules -here- might explain why the thread got removed. Reading before complaining helps from time to time. We would never remove a thread without a reason and when it includes constructive critique. Also posting topics in the right categories is very appreciated, so I moved this one.

Best regards,

Laura

• MdSadique MdSadique
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 25

Hello there

Can u give a meaningful reason how his thread in which he mentioned the issues he's facing with his device violates the house rules ? That would be more helpful ☺️

Best regards ,

Ishrat parween

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  /  edited February 25

The title violated Rule no. 6 :) also there are quite a lot of other threads already mentioning similar issues. The post would have fit perfectly in one of those.

• MdSadique MdSadique
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 25

As in rule no.6 it mentions Do not post in all uppercase letters so that means the whole thread na ? Or just a title ? As there's no proper explanation . Well in that case a soft warning would have been better at first than directly removing the thread

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 

It says no posting in Uppercases. So, if there is a whole title in Uppercase it violates the rule. I think the rules are a warning enough. It clearly says posts like these get deleted. Rules are not here for decoration and I think I let go through quite a lot, but the uppercase texts are a thing I really cannot stand. Everyone is allowed to express them freely in here and as we can see I don’t remove posts because someone is complaining (because then the community would be much emptier). Just follow the simple rules. It is not that difficult 🤷.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Dear @SABI : The term worthless is a bit too much. Worthless is something having no real value. There are definite issues with the Nokia 7.2 which need immediate attention but the device is far from being worthless FFS.

I observed that the notifications bar lag is more seen when the screen size is set to low (or small) in display settings, thereby fitting more text on the screen. It's also more prevalent with users who use 2 SIM cards as compared to me (who only uses 1). I hope that this one aspect will be addressed with the upcoming releases. For now, you can increase the screen size to get some improved responsiveness from the device.

For all caps, I do not even like reading such a text. I'd support the decision to just take them down. If you want others to read your text (and respond to it), please do write it in a readable form.

For first, 99.9% of people here are ones like you, just casual users. There are some employees too, but they may not even have a direct relation to the company's actions or decision making process. So, treat them with some respect and discuss your problems in a nice and soft tone.

Peace!

• SABI SABI
    ✭✭  / 

All of your suggestions are acceptable. But as a customer i had some expectations for a new phone but in nokia7.2.there is nothing in it. Only problems i have facing . No proper updates. Where can i go for solution. The nokia or hmd didn't take any kind of action about nokia 7.2. lot of 7.2 users facing the same issue. that means nokia fail to provide better service . 7.2 released on nov 2019 form the date five months we talk about the problem but no one consider about it we didn't get any solution .So thats why i use the title worthless.