Camera black and white any help

Everything was fine until I tried to install Gcam app on Android 10 it's work for couple of hours and then cruched and no camera works any more..try restarting my device Nokia camera app starts to work again but there is no colors Just BLACK AND WHITE in every thing even Google lens shows also no colors please any one can help me...?

Camera black and white any help

Everything was fine until I tried to install Gcam app on Android 10 it's work for couple of hours and then cruched and no camera works any more..try restarting my device Nokia camera app starts to work again but there is no colors Just BLACK AND WHITE in every thing even Google lens shows also no colors please any one can help me...?

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Once Reboot the device into safemode by Long Press the Power Button

Tap and Hold Power Off to confirm the safe mode

After the device reboot to safe mode with safemode watermark,open the camera app and see if it fixed or not

if fixed then better reset the device only after taking back-up the files

• Mkbalani Mkbalani
     / 

Tried everything .but thus problem faced by me not yet resolved . In fact I m unable to video shoot in selfie mode . Everytime I try I get the message. Camera error cannot connect to camera

• Youri Youri
    ✭✭  / 

Any solution for this issue? Exactly the same problem for me here. Haven't tried factory reset yet, but I probably will try that.

• mobile doctor mobile doctor
     /  edited June 4

• mobile doctor mobile doctor
     / 

i am facing same problem in my nokia 6.1 plus front camera is working but back camera is black and white pictures i was flashed my phone with Nokia official tool but problem not solved

• Youri Youri
    ✭✭  / 

I contacted Nokia support (chat). Final result: try factory reset. But I am very reluctant to do that, because several soft tokens are connected to my phone (eg for Work at Home access). After factory reset these tokens have to be enrolled again, that's a hassle.

My camera version is 91.10.0010.20. I have installed a newer version (via apkmirror), but that didn't solve the issue.