Memory Card not detected

My Nokia 7.2 is not detecting memory card. I tried new and old SanDisk class 10 32 gb & 64 gb memory card. I tried factory reset also. But in vain.

Memory Card not detected

Mundada Mundada
✭✭  / 

My Nokia 7.2 is not detecting memory card. I tried new and old SanDisk class 10 32 gb & 64 gb memory card. I tried factory reset also. But in vain. Please help

Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited February 2020

Please try after formatting the card as FAT32 using a PC/Computer. In fact, you should be getting a notification in the status bar to format the card before you can start using it. You will also need to select between "internal Storage" and "External Storage". Please go with External as there are issues when the SD is formatted as internal (adoptable) storage.

And in case the phone doesn't detect it at all, then maybe the phone has a defect and you should claim warranty.

• Hi, first off all try to clean contacts, usually problem is that contacts are not clean, in case u need more fix method follow fix guide https://geeksadvice.com/fix-sd-card-not-detected-on-windows-android/

• My phone nokia 2.3 doesn't read the SD card again when I tried to format the card it keeps saying insert SD card again???

• Jay croton Jay croton
     /  edited November 2020

Same price problem

with Nokia 3.1 any solution