Flash on Nokia 9

Hello, Sometimes I take photos on the Nokia 9 with flash, all seams to go good.

Flash on Nokia 9

360blue 360blue
✭✭  / 

Hello,

Sometimes I take photos on the Nokia 9 with flash, all seams to go good. However when I go to google photos the photo appears very dark as it was taken without flash. Someone experienced this? Any way to correct?

Thanks,

Filipe

Comments

• dansocea dansocea
    ✭✭  / 

Same here. I have no idea what is happening. This phone's software is getting worse and worse by the day.

This will surely be my last Nokia phone for years to come. HMD had a great start but somewhere on the way they lost track.

• Jinnu11 Jinnu11
     /  edited March 13

Here are simple steps that you have to follow to manually flash the stock ROM on Nokia 9 PureView.

Step-1 First, download the Nokia 9 PureView OTA zip file on your PC/Laptop.

Step-2 Move the OTA file to the folder where you have installed the ADB/fastboot.

Step-3 Hold the SHIFT key + right-click in the white space inside the folder > Select ‘Open PowerShell window here’.

Step-4 Next, switch off your device.

Step-5 Now enter your Nokia 9 PureView into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button simultaneously till recovery menu appears.

Step-6 Scroll down to the option ‘Apply update from ADB’ using the Volume keys > press the Power button to select it.

Step-7 Connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable.

Step-8 Verify the connection status of your device by entering the command given below: