February security patch

It's quite unfortunate that hmd will release a hell of a buggy android update and still turn a blind eye to user feedbacks, after delaying the February update till 2nd of March, I really thought it was going to be a major release that will address certain issues if not all, but still hmd has let us down.

February security patch

Abdul_mng Abdul_mng
✭✭  /  edited March 2

It's quite unfortunate that hmd will release a **** of a buggy android update and still turn a blind eye to user feedbacks, after delaying the February update till 2nd of March, I really thought it was going to be a major release that will address certain issues if not all, but still hmd has let us down. Smh

Comments

• hizaoui hizaoui
    ✭✭  / 

Update is live but no bugs fixed poor support

• Bekti Afre Ratri Bekti Afre Ratri
    ✭✭  /  edited March 5

I got February security patch 2020-02 BuT failed after restarting and needs to factory reset my phone. Happened twice though, after update it

• Martin Childs Martin Childs
    ✭✭  / 

I lost a bunch of irreplaceable data that wasn't properly backed up although I thought it was.

More to the point, I have been forced to factory reset 3 times now and it takes a lot of time to reset everything.

The support chat literally had nothing to say that was helpful.

If I am going to have to buy a new phone so that I can use it reliably, it won't be a Nokia.

I boasted about this phone until the defective Android 10 rollout and now it's the worst phone I have ever owned.

I have been patient for months and no fixes.

My wife has the same phone and I told her to decline the offer to upgrade to 10.

We have two useless phones from Nokia.

Is that what Nokia wants?

Lost families of customers and negative feedback everywhere because of impossibly poor support?

I am really sad about the lost photos and documents, too.

But I can't get the damned thing to work correctly.

Terrible battery life after upgrade.

Bad audio glitches.

Blinking screens.

Lost data on my memory card.

And now lost data on phone storage.

It's fragile and terrible all of a sudden because of software.

NOKIA IS THE DEVIL