Mic is not working

I own a Nokia 6.1 plus, which I bought it in October 2018. It worked without any major issues till October 2019.

Mic is not working

Nishanthan Karu Nishanthan Karu
✭✭  / 

I own a Nokia 6.1 plus, which I bought it in October 2018. It worked without any major issues till October 2019. However, for the last few months I'm facing many issues in this phone.

1. Caller on the other side occasionally can't hear me during the call and this resolves within 10-30 seconds.

2. When capturing a snap in Snapchat, the camera sometimes doesn't work and the issue often resolve after a restart of the phone.

3. Similar problem (as 2) in Gcam app.

4. Charging port doesn't work at times, after couple of few twiks around the port it suddenly start charging. Might stop charging again if not supervised for a while.

I used to love Nokia, as I have used Nokia 3310, 6120, 5800 (first touch phone experience), Nokia 6 and Nokia 6.1 plus currently.

Due to these hardware/bugs issue I'm not going to buy a Nokia phone in the future. I also got to know, the Nokia brand is not actually the Nokia brand what we think of. It's HMD global company who is using the business name of Nokia for their marketing purposes.

I would consider switching to either OnePlus or Xiaomi (Mi) model, which would give high specs for a competitive price.

I'm also open to Sony, if they produce a Midrange phone with good quality.

Comments

• Naven Naven
    ✭✭✭  / 

I am also facing same problem of mic ie caller not able to hear my sound. Is there any solution available?