Live Bokeh editor

I'm facing issue related to Bokeh editor which crashes everytime I open it and nokia care just said it is not in phone.it is third.

Live Bokeh editor

Sharmahp Sharmahp
✭✭  / 

I'm facing issue related to Bokeh editor which crashes everytime I open it and nokia care just said it is not in phone.it is third. Party app which I have installed but all knows this is not the case.No helping in it.otherwise great phone

Answers

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hello @Sharmahp,

Go to Settings> Apps> All apps> In the 3 dots menu select to show system apps> scroll down until you find the Bokeh Editor> on the app info page for this, if it says Disable then you are correct, the app is a system app. If it says Uninstall then it is a third party app.

If it says Disable then you can take a screenshot of this and send it back to support to prove that you are telling the truth and get them to help you properly.

Please tell us how you get on.

Cheers 🙂

• Sharmahp Sharmahp
    ✭✭  /  edited April 3

Hi @madbilly Please check it and it will be great if you can provide me with a solution

.Thanks

• Smit VK Smit VK
    ✭✭  / 

Have you installed any third party camera app ?

• Sharmahp Sharmahp
    ✭✭  / 

@Smit VK Sometimes I also use Google camera but live Bokeh mode is the feature of nokia camera and is only applicable to photos clicked by nokia camera in that mode so....

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @Sharmahp, as I said, send this photo to support to prove that you didn't install Bokeh Editor.

Also, try uninstalling the GCam port and see if that helps make Bokeh Editor work properly. Just try it, there's no problem reinstalling it.

Cheers 🙂

• Sharmahp Sharmahp
    ✭✭  / 

@madbilly customer support are saying take your phone to customer care centre.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @Sharmahp,

Is that possible for you at the moment or are you in lockdown? If not possible then tell support and see what they suggest.

Cheers 🙂