Bugs and 3310 4G version?

I've noticed some very frustrating bugs in the 3310 3G and feel the need to share them:

Bugs and 3310 4G version?

simplesimon simplesimon
✭✭  / 

I've noticed some very frustrating bugs in the 3310 3G and feel the need to share them:

1) Sending 4-5 text messages at a time? It'll cut off the final text or two - so your recipient doesn't get all 5 messages. Which means it's only good for very short 1-2 text messages

2) Bluetooth - the contact book doesn't load on your car's system (I have a vauxhall), so you cannot call people from your car's touchscreen

3) Notifications - sometimes when you get an SMS , it doesn't show an icon on the lock screen (yes, my settings are 100% correct).

4) Not a bug but just extremely annoying - custom dictionary - resets after everytime you turn the phone off and on. So if you've got a custom dictionary with 100 words in....if you turn your phone on/off, kiss goodbye to your custom list!

There are probably another few issues, but these are the main ones. @Nokia - we SERIOUSLY need a 3310 4G on KaiOS that's updated regularly. The 3310 3G's T9 is pretty good, KaiOS needs to massively catch up and implement a custom dictionary that's saved to the phone.

Comments

• Chris16 Chris16
     / 

Hi, please can someone help me fix a VERY annoying bug? Whenever I switch on the phone the home screen shows the sender and the first line of a text message even though I have previously deleted the message and the contact details of the sender! Have tried removing and re-installing the SIM card etc. MANY THANKS!