Charging Jack

My mobile's (NOKIA 5.1 PLUS) charging jack is getting loose again and again & not just mine all the same models is getting similar problem.Regarding this company took step to replace it without charges but the service center don't wanna do it without earning money, last year whn I got this problem i went to service center & they told me that there is moisture in the jack , so I got it replaced by paying 1500₹.

Charging Jack

Sankalp Goel Sankalp Goel
✭✭  /  edited March 7

My mobile's (NOKIA 5.1 PLUS) charging jack is getting loose again and again & not just mine all the same models is getting similar problem.Regarding this company took step to replace it without charges but the service center don't wanna do it without earning money, last year whn I got this problem i went to service center & they told me that there is moisture in the jack , so I got it replaced by paying 1500₹. After that only 4 months passed & it again got loose , this time I took good care that phone don't come in contact of water but It got loose again & I was using it in this way till last week ,when I came to know about the scheme of free replacement of jacks within 18 months of purchase so I went to the authorised service centre & again they said it's because of moisture. I am soo sure water didn't went in & 

It's basic logic "how can a firm bolted jack can get loose after getting moisture & won't stop working. Isn't it obvious that an electronic part with circuits stops working when it gets wet but NO here it decided to get loose instead for a change???"

They want it in perfect condition only then they will change the part , I wanna know that if the part will be in perfect condition who wants it to be changed , nobody thinks of changing a charging jack for FUN.

if company extended the warrenty then the customer must be able to take advantage of that scheme but instead company is making fool of customers because some how all the phones in the world is getting same to same problem in their handset and the only solution to it is to pay-n-replace because this stupid mobile's jack attracts moisture in it and moisture loose the charging jack again n again n again n again.

I think the only motive is to EARN from customers BUT give nothing in return.

I trusted NOKIA because my first phone was of nokia but this time it broke my trust and heart too.

Not gonna recommend anyone to buy these phones.