I'm moving on from Nokia 9. Any recommendations?

Hello Nokia lovers. I'm sure most of you have already been through the painfully slow updates and numerous bugs with your devices.

I'm moving on from Nokia 9. Any recommendations?

youhippy youhippy
✭✭✭  / 

Hello Nokia lovers.

I'm sure most of you have already been through the painfully slow updates and numerous bugs with your devices. I can't take the slowness and shoddy camera any more. The lack of care from Nokia with no updates in sight is the final straw.

Part of me wants the iPhone9 but I still do enjoy being on Android. Any recommendations on where to go from here?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

If you wanna stick with Nokia, the upcoming Nokia 8.3 5G might be a thing. If not, I am not sure where you reside and what companies offer their products there.

OnePlus phones look like a great value to me. If I am not on a Nokia, I'd most likely be on a OnePlus.

• Lonewolf2105 Lonewolf2105
    ✭✭  / 

Please don't waste on anything and get the nokia 8.3 5g which is upcoming. It gets the smoothest android experience till date. Nokia 9 is a seriously buggu device.

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

OnePlus 7t has just dropped in price at the minute and the OnePlus 8 Lite is due this month, both are better than anything HMD have managed to make.

• gonsvq gonsvq
    ✭✭  / 

Definitely not Nokia.

We're desperate facing bugs since last year Android update and Nokia doesn't move a finger to fix anything. I never saw this before on a company.

Samsung A series are a good option.

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 1

If you want to stay with Nokia then maybe wait for the Nokia 8.3 5G. OR Sony Xperia 1 Mark II would be a choice for a flagship camera phone if it's available in your country.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

As much as I would like to get the 8.3 5G my partner has put up with me complaining about my Nokia 8 AND now Nokia 9.

I am not allowed to get another Nokia phone. 😂

I am thinking of the 8Plus Lite or maybe even the Mi 10 Lite.

Something running the 765g.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Basically. A phone that has a working camera and ARCore (so I can play Pokemon in AR+ mode)

• Jandemee Jandemee
    ✭✭  / 

Das 8.3 ist höchstens 300 € wert beim erscheinen. Es soll allerdings jenseits der 500 € bzw. Über 600 € kosten.

Die letzte Hoffnung das auch nur ein kleiner Teil von echtem Nokia in den HMD - Foxconn Maschinen Auslastungsmodellen steckt dürfte so langsam bei jedem gestorben sein.