NETWORK issue

Hello, I recently moved to Missouri from India, I'm unable to get the network of the state even though I have T-Mobile sim(working), tried to reset the network settings but it ain't working, please help me in fixing the issue.

NETWORK issue

user1534049628468 user1534049628468
 /  edited September 7
Hello,
I recently moved to Missouri from India, I'm unable to get the network of the state even though I have T-Mobile sim(working), tried to reset the network settings but it ain't working, please help me in fixing the issue. Thanks in advance

Comments

• user1538062803258 user1538062803258
     /  edited October 18
    I'm purchase Nokia 6.1 in May 2018 from Amazon. After 1months later facing problems when battery charging and network empty when calling. Try to solve issues by myself but not resolved. Then go to service centre of your in the name "EVEREST MOBICARE, 184, LENIN SARANI, NEAR TIPU SULTAN MASJID, 1ST FLOOR,DHARMATALLA, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL by Jobsheet No 290504886/180903/001 to 10-09-2018. They told needed to change "Mother board". After receiving the handset it's OK but from yesterday arises same problem as previously facing. So request to your good office give me better service as replacement of handset.
    Regards,
    Snehanshu Talukdar
  • I am facing the same issue..my network disappears everytime .i have to switch on and off airplane mode then the network comes for few minutes if phone is not used then same thing happens..please fix this issue @HMDGLOBAL.
    Otherwise it won't be bad to say that nokia phones are not good enough poor comeback.. usersshould be addressed at the earliest.. without network the phone is just a piece of metal box issue is such i cant even post this comment