My Experience with Nokia Android/Windows/Symbian Phone.

Since my early days of career I have used Nokia 5110, 3310, 110, Nokia E63 and Lumia 925, 640XL & 950 XL. Nokia is the trend setter company.

My Experience with Nokia Android/Windows/Symbian Phone.

chetan18 chetan18
✭✭✭  / 

Since my early days of career I have used Nokia 5110, 3310, 110, Nokia E63 and Lumia 925, 640XL & 950 XL.

Nokia is the trend setter company. Nokia has given best camera phone. Nokia has given best smartphone at the glory of Nokia. Nokia was dominated smartphone market by its innovation.

If I recall my all those mobile which I have used like Windows phone, Symbian Phone from Nokia, I become emotional.

I have used Nokia E63 which was very good mobile with qwerty keypad. The performance of Nokia E63 was great.

I have also use Nokia’s Windows phone like Lumia 925, 640XL & 950XL. And when we talk performance of all these phones are great. Still I have Lumia phone and working fine and getting updates regularly.

I am currently using Nokia 7.2. While I have read so many comments on community regarding not getting update of Android 10, and having bugs on the phone and people’s are not happy with performance. Why Google pushes update along with bug? This is happening with all other Mobile company.

There is one question comes in my mind does Android (Google) provide best performance across all the users ?

I request to Nokia please revisit and rethink about Symbian and Windows phone with new edge or new Operating System as a alternative to Android to provide best performance and user experience what we have experience on those days with Nokia.

Comments