From where these bugs are coming to our smartphone after updates?

Many users in this community complaining regarding bugs are in their smartphones after update.

From where these bugs are coming to our smartphone after updates?

chetan18 chetan18
✭✭✭  /  edited March 12

Many users in this community complaining regarding bugs are in their smartphones after update.

I would like to bring in notice the possibility of bugs after every updates.

1. Google is pushing bugs on their updates to smartphone company.

2. Google is pushing bug free updates but smartphone phone company is pushing updates with bug.

3. Neither Google or Smartphone company is pushing bug free updates.

4. Google and Smartphone company is pushing updates without bug but bug is coming from air as we are receiving updates Over To Air.

5. There is no bug, there is hardware issue but Smartphone company is informing us there is bug.

6. There is no bug in smartphone but user is collecting bug from market/air/water/other and putting in the Smartphone and complaining about bug to smartphone company.

Any other possibilities if you suggest to our smartphone company so they can work on it and provide us bugs free updates after update.

Please Nokia/HMD find out the root cause of bugs and please request to provide us bug free updates.

Comments

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 12

If only it were that simple...

Google only gives the plain "naked" OS to vendors like Nokia (HMD).

It's after that most of the issues begins; Vendors has to add all their drivers, system components, monitoring and reporting tools and customization's to the bare OS.

It's there the majority of the "bugs" are found, often due to limited testing (time is money) and careless beta-testers who doesn't know what to test...

Does "bug free" OS exist? I'd say no, the vendors are more or less good to hide and/or handle results of those.

• Deadmanwalking Deadmanwalking
    ✭✭✭  / 

even google's pixel phone has bugs. I don't think there is a perfect OS out there without any bugs, lags, stutters, crashes, hangs and more. And all the other mobile forums I have seen are not as active as Nokia, looks like Nokia has a lot more fans than I thought.

• FTBK FTBK
    ✭✭✭  / 

I know that system, which has no bugs!

It is Samsung E2121B's system.

To be serious, it is the most stable due to its simplicity. But it can play really cool Java games!

• chetan18 chetan18
    ✭✭✭  / 

You are right.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Similarly for the Series 40 OS which Nokia used to use for feature phones earlier. Now they ruined it to use the buggy Kai OS. It seems the new metric before finalizing a new OS is "Its ability to include bugs" 😂

If no bugs, then who will care for updates? And that's all that is in Nokia's marketing lol

• chetan18 chetan18
    ✭✭✭  / 

It may possible it is a marketing tool. If it is a marketing tool, then we wait for every month new update to remove bugs from our phone but every new update remove old bugs and gives new bugs so Once again we wait for new update.

It's become verious cycle.

• victory.v10 victory.v10
    ✭✭  / 

great marketing by Nokia