Can you assign a ring tone to one contact?

Hi I have downloaded some ringtones to my sd card and have managed to use one for all contacts but I would like to be more specific to individual contacts.

Can you assign a ring tone to one contact?

Mrjrd Mrjrd
✭✭  / 

Hi

I have downloaded some ringtones to my sd card and have managed to use one for all contacts but I would like to be more specific to individual contacts. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Answers

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 2

Hi @Mrjrd,

Yes you can do this by opening the contacts app, selecting the contact you want to set the ringtone for, press the 3 dots menu in the top right then select "Set Ringtone" and then choose your ringtone for that contact. I hope that's what you were looking for?

Cheers 🙂

• Mrjrd Mrjrd
    ✭✭  / 

Hi@madbilly

Thanks for trying to help but my phone is a Nokia800 tough and not an Android phone, so your suggestion won't work unfortunately. There are no 3 dots or options to set ringtone for individuals that I can find.

Stay well.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @Mrjrd,

Ah, sorry, I didn't check the category of this discussion before replying!

You could try this:

https://support.kaiostech.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000145074-how-to-set-up-a-custom-ringtone-

And if that isn't what you're looking for I suggest contacting KaiOS support directly, they should be able to help.

Cheers 🙂

• Mrjrd Mrjrd
    ✭✭  / 

Thanks MadBilly

Ill have another look but I don't think it's possible.

Thanks for trying.