what can I do if the camera won't open except restarting the phone

The phone is amazing but sometimes he told me that pirates keeps stopping and I don't understand what he says my phone is Nokia 6.1 plus

what can I do if the camera won't open except restarting the phone

Youssef Tamer Youssef Tamer
✭✭  / 

The phone is amazing but sometimes he told me that pirates keeps stopping and I don't understand what he says my phone is Nokia 6.1 plus

Answers

• krishnasnapshots krishnasnapshots
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@Youssef Tamer , can you share the screenshot (of problem you're facing) to let us understand what it is exactly about?

• Aka Sam Aka Sam
    ✭✭  / 

Hi

Nokia 8.1 am facing an camera issue: evrytime it's showing an error message can't connect to the camera, even i have reset the handset. Can anybody help me in resolving the issue please.

• Shubham403 Shubham403
    ✭✭  / 

I'm also facing issue in my nokia 5.1 plus camera error showa(can't connect to camera).Why???

• My nokia 8.1 also can't connect camera.event whats camera also can't working.some times working most of times not working can anybody help me

• Solution find. Just go to mechanic.and tell him open the phone assembled and open the camera strip and clean with brush.and fitting again then chek.same thini I'm do its working fine.problem is when drop mobile in our hand the camera part slightly move thats way it's can't connect.ok