Team Nokia we need a response

Hello #teamnokia, it's been almost 4months for now the bug fix update for nokia isn't rolled out.

Team Nokia we need a response

SanjayP SanjayP
✭✭✭  / 

Hello #teamnokia, it's been almost 4months for now the bug fix update for nokia isn't rolled out. Your CPO promised that we will be receiving the update in the month of november from then your CPO isn't responding in the twitter. I've tried contacting you guys a lot, I made a DM to every person that I know in the community there's no response from any of you guys. Atleast #Xiaomi is doing a good thing by rolling back(as there are bugs in android 10) to Android pie on its #A series devices. Atleast try to do the same thing for #Nokia8.1 or release a bug fix update. It's very annoying to restart the device for every single time. Try to push the update ASAP! And please do respond.

Comments

• Arpit09 Arpit09
    ✭✭✭  / 

What kind of bugs are you facing?

• SanjayP SanjayP
    ✭✭✭  / 

Forgot to mention the seekbar in the notification section is also not working. It's like I'm still on #Androidpie but with lot of bugs. Atleast respond now @juho and team Nokia(@HMDLaura, @Franziska, @dipankar paul).

• SanjayP SanjayP
    ✭✭✭  / 

Most of the issues were solved, thanks for the update #TeamNokia. Still there are minor issues like icon missing from launcher and 3rd party gesture navigation support, but you people have removed most of the annoying bugs that are mentioned above and hope the next update resolves all the issues.

• vinit.sh06 vinit.sh06
    ✭✭  / 

Gesture navigation for 3rd party launcher is not supported because of Google and not Nokia team....Google hasn't allowed it yet...except for only some new pixel devices

• Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
    ✭✭  / 

You are wrong Google enabled this already and Xiaomi already done this on Mi A3,so why not in Nokia?

• SanjayP SanjayP
    ✭✭✭  / 

I'm not sure if the Google released a support to all #Android10 devices. But as @Vicky 54321 mentions that on MI A3 it is enabled, then why not nokia can work on it in the upcoming update.

• Zhao Liang Zhao Liang
    ✭✭  / 

PLEASE ALLOW GESTURE NAV ON 3RD LAUNCHER!!!!