Update Android 10

I need information for my phone Nokia 6?

Update Android 10

Ephen Ephen
✭✭  / 

I need information for my phone Nokia 6?

Tagged:

Comments

• Zunair Zunair
    ✭✭  / 

All the nokia users please beware of Maliginant software of android 10 and stay away from it, i've used nokia 6.1 plus and having experiencing from it , after updating to android 10 os your set turn into a IOS system, neither 3rd party camera apps supporting nor gcam works, whatsapp also produce buzzing noise during voice note playing, pubg also murmuring. Facelock option is also missing and alot of bugs are there after getting 3 months of update.

Caution:- once you will move onto OS 10 then you will not be able to move back on to OS 9. I've contacted with nokia services but their response is very nonserious and grumpy.

I've forced to sell my nokia set but now it is not selling, price is also decreasing day by day. I'll never move back to nokia

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

I guess one can move back to android 9 stable version. Visit care center and ask them to flash phone with latest version of Android 9.

• Zunair Zunair
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Lazysince1995 said:
    > https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/comment/154948#Comment_154948
    > I guess one can move back to android 9 stable version. Visit care center and ask them to flash phone with latest version of Android 9.

They are not ready to do this because of security concerns
  • Sami salloum Sami salloum
    ✭✭  / 
  • Zunair Zunair
    ✭✭  / 

I've brought xiaomi redmi note 8, which is more faster, more vibrant and saturation and more costumized , gcam is working on 48 mp module with fantastic shots and speed