Goodbye Nokia.

I have now had 3 HMD Nokia branded phones pack in on me in 30 months so that's me out, I'll no longer be buying or recommending Nokia phones to anyone.

Goodbye Nokia.

MrBelter MrBelter
✭✭✭✭  / 

I have now had 3 HMD Nokia branded phones pack in on me in 30 months so that's me out, I'll no longer be buying or recommending Nokia phones to anyone.

For the Record:

Nokia 8, half the screen died, handset deemed unrepairable.

Nokia 8.1, charging port failure, handset deemed unrepairable.

Nokia 7 Plus, charging port failure, handset deemed unrepairable.

Comments

• Sam444 Sam444
    ✭✭  / 

I had a charging port failure on my X5, got it repaired twice for free but what a pain in the A that was. Nokia needs to be a bit stricter with their new OEM manufacturers. Having lived in China for a long time, they have VERY low standards in everything they do in general. You gotta really be an a-hole to keep the products they produce to any sort of decent level of quality. Turn your back for a second and they will swap parts without telling you and your products fall apart. Let them engineer things, and it all goes to ****. My point- don't let Foxconn dictate what you guys are producing. I know they are a partner, but theres a reason why they produce but don't invent. They take orders, they are not creative. They should do their job, you do yours, Nokia, and design and innovate.