I am having problems with my set

Hi..I am using Nokia 5 for couple of months.I am facing various problems.Basically they are lagging problems with different apps like messenger,imo, Facebook app etc.

I am having problems with my set

user1533921521619 user1533921521619
 /  edited September 2018
Hi..I am using Nokia 5 for couple of months.I am facing various problems.Basically they are lagging problems with different apps like messenger,imo, Facebook app etc. After some days,some apps started not working.Like Facebook app doesn't work.I use lite now.Simple games like 8ball pool doesn't work smoothly.Sometimes force stop appears.High games like pubg doesn't even install.this is totally unexpected from Nokia.I talked with some people from Nokia by the help of "Nokia support" They finally told "it needs repair" they couldn't answer weather it's hardware problem or software.
I live in Bangladesh where these supports are not satisfying.Sometimes luckily it works, sometimes not..I know to port ROMs.Now before handing over to customer care, I would like to install official ROM by myself.So if someone knows any solution, please help.

Comments

• Eic Eic
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2018

Bangladesh or not Bangladesh. Nokia support is horrible. If you're having issues with Nokia phone, you just live with them. Bring it to customer care. They'll probably tell you it's a software issue and nothing to be done (I was told "Software issues are not issues" from my "good" customer care). If factory reset does nothing, nothing will and you'll just have to cope with it.

Have a nice day and never ever buy Nokia device in your life.

• marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭✭  / 

Well, here in EUROPE we have laws that protect the consumer... Software or Hardware, it does not matter. If the unit does not work as intended, you have the right to cancel the buy and return it, during the 2 years of warranty. It could be a painful process, but the consumer must not give up!