Introducing Nokia 5310

Another feature phone enters the family. Mix up the beat. The new Nokia 5310 is perfect for those who love to take their music on the go.

Introducing Nokia 5310

HMDLaura HMDLaura
Staff member  / 

Another feature phone enters the family.

Mix up the beat. The new Nokia 5310 is perfect for those who love to take their music on the go. It’s a remix of a design classic, but with a slick new look. 🎵

nokia.com/phones/nokia-5310

#Nokia5310 #EndlessEntertainment #NokiamobileLive

Comments

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 

I'll try my best to be the First Buyer in India... 😉

Already on a digital detox since past 1 month, and using old Nokia 206... Nokia 5310 gave me new hopes... Will surely buy it...

• chetan18 chetan18
    ✭✭✭  / 

Very nice looking feature phone.

• andigruber02 andigruber02
    ✭✭✭  / 

The only Problem i have with the new Feature phones from hmd so far is, that they can only Play mp3. But i need WMA, and AAC for playing all my music. So do the 5310 Play this Formats?🤔

• sergyu sergyu
    ✭✭✭  / 

i will surely be in the first 100 in Romania who buys this phone, i like loud music phones, so i can put them in my pocket at work and listen music, it's an loud enviorment, and my nokia 6234 is old enough.

• Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 

Will this version of S30+ be able to create playlists within the music app. Normal S30+ doesn't.

• Achref Azzouz Achref Azzouz
    ✭✭  / 

Interesting, I often need to pause music or adjust the volume while my hands are wet, perhaps this phone can do that.. Bluetooth headphones and a podcasts app would be nice...

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Woah😲

Its my school days crush man. It's sleek minimal design was best part of it and people would die for it in back. Even I used to beg my classmate to get some hands on his phone and listen to music.

• thanoofnaina thanoofnaina
    ✭✭✭  / 

one of the most awaited come back. thanks hmd global team . the design gets better than the earlier. @praveenp so fast, any way ok I will be the second, I wish.

• MoonWizard MoonWizard
    ✭✭  / 

Looks terrific! Will there be a 3g variant?

• βωρδάρτ βωρδάρτ
    ✭✭  / 

@andigruber02 nokia's feature phones, even the cheapest 1XX series, can definitely play AAC, be it only because it's a key ringtone format. WMA will be more complicated, without a microsoft partnership (and I'm not sure WMA is still pushed by microsoft, since even the windows 7 sample music were in MP3)

• victory.v10 victory.v10
    ✭✭  / 

nice feature phone

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Yes , Thia Design Must Need 4G network with whatsapp ,😊

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I personally expect Nokia/HMD should must provide high quality headset to all regions or markets. Some people like me hate speakers and love headsets 🙈

• Please relaunch 5130 Xpress music hansdsets with the same bass headsetsz.....we are really looking forward to it

• Dipsy99 Dipsy99
    ✭✭  / 

Still has GAMES that I played during my childhood in this new 5310??🤔

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

On the other hand, most people probably already have a suitable headset and giving including another one just adds to the cost and creates more waste (from manufacturing the unwanted headset). The same can be said for chargers. I think we would all be a little bit richer if phones didn't automatically come with headsets and chargers in the box.

However, I know that we always want to make sure we have the kit we need for our phones, which is why HMD should ensure that their accessories are available worldwide.

Cheers 🙂

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

ModelTA-1212, TA-1230RM-308Date20202007Dimensions123.7 x 52.4 x 13.1 mm103.8 x 44.7 x 9.9 mmMass88.271Display2.4; 240×320; 27.5%2.1; 240×320;29.4%ROM16 MB30 MBRAM8 MB–ProcessorMediatek MT6260A–CameraVGA2 MPBattery1200 mAh860 mAhConnectivityBT 3.0, A2DP, micro USB 1.1BT 2.0, A2DP, Micro USB 2.0ExtraLoud stereo speakers, FM RadioFM Radio, MD-8 speakerOSNokia S30+Nokia Series40ColorWhite/Red; Black/RedRed, Blue, Pink, BlackPrice€ 39€ 100 we needs this

• Sourav Satvaya Sourav Satvaya
    ✭✭  / 

Missing the legendary XpressMusic branding... 😢

• InnaSavushkina InnaSavushkina
     /  edited March 30

Amazing phone, likes old nokia

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi all,

Nokiamob did a good comparison against the original 5310 XpressMusic (and shared a video of an unboxing of the original):

The new 5310 has less internal storage and lower camera resolution than the original.

Cheers 🙂

• PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 

I know it's not what most of u expected (that 5310 isn't good) but I'm gonna still buy it cz it's been a long time since i used my 5130.

• Feature_OS Feature_OS
    ✭✭  /  edited April 3

Can anyone give a logical reason behind HMD using 8MB RAM and 16 MB storage memory in 5310? Instead, Why did HMD not use 8KB RAM and 16 KB storage memory? #WhySarvikasWhy

• Nouman019 Nouman019
    ✭✭  / 

To be honest. This one is worst rebirth of a classic Nokia so far. The design language is completely different and mainstream. It's not even close to the original 5310. No XpressMusic branding. It's like no VTEC branding on a Honda. No XpressMusic accessories. This phone is just a normal feature phone with dual speakers and 5 extra buttons.

HMD could have done it times better. Don't ruin the classis Nokia's please!

• Feature_OS Feature_OS
    ✭✭  / 

HMD has got the contract to ruin Nokia classic feature phones with their visionary plans.

• I'm a music-loving person 🎼🎵🎧🎶💿📯🎷🔁🎸🔈🎹🎺🥁 and this is the perfect phone to fulfil my music needs... 😁

But I want a better software like S40 or S60... 😭 "Symbain Legacy Forever..."😀

• BootloaderUnlockWhen BootloaderUnlockWhen
    ✭✭✭  / 

Why do I feel like they just made this because they were told to and not because they wanted to, lol.

Design is nice but where are the Nokia accessories, exclusive service(s), S40?, XpressMusic branding??

Hard not to agree when they say this is the worst Original revival to date.