Nokia 9 Pureview phone discussion category

Any idea why I can no longer find the Nokia 9 PV discussions under the "Phones" category? Thank you.

Nokia 9 Pureview phone discussion category

neilk neilk
✭✭  / 

Any idea why I can no longer find the Nokia 9 PV discussions under the "Phones" category? Thank you.

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Don't know about exact reason for what you didn't found specific category. But as I'm super user here I moved thread category to 9 pv

I think it was little error while you were posting thread.

• MarcVI MarcVI
    ✭✭  / 

Because HMD is removing any trace of this disaster phone from their product line.

As if it never happened.😮🤑

• MarcVI MarcVI
    ✭✭  / 

There is no such category visible in the phone list overview screen when one enters the 'Help is at hand' screen. 9 pureview is gone.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Delete. Forget.

Sod all of you who have the phone.

Just buy a new Nokia. 😂

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

There are so many discussion in 9 pv category. You can post and check out all threads from same category.

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

I had a fleeting thought about was it removed on purpose but knew the publicity if they did would be too damaging for HMD. It had to be a mistake.

Thanks to all who fixed it.

• MarcVI MarcVI
    ✭✭  / 

The category is visible again. So we can share our vile experience again 😉.

I recommended Nokia phones to 5 or 6 friends because my spouse's 7 Plus is a very good midrange phone. All are happy. Except poor me with this brick with which I now use an open photo app with 1 of the lenses. That works quite well... if I manage to unlock it with my fingerprint. The other 4 lenses are for show 😊. (Sorry, it's not funny, HMD.)

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY NOKIA 9.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Replacement?! They have said NOTHING about what was wrong with it.

• Magicdesign Magicdesign
    ✭✭  /  edited March 25

It will arrive back with Android 9, November patch and no sign of any updates :)

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Congrats for your new Nokia 9 PureView once again. 😂😜😅

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

FUUUUCCCKKKKK

I was out walking the dog and I missed the DHL delivery by 10 mins.

• Huhn Huhn
    ✭✭  / 

Greetings from Germany.

My Nokia 9 arrived today and i,m loving it 😁

• Jelenko Jelenko
    ✭✭  / 

@Huhn

Most of Nokia 9 PV users loved this phone when they bought it & before Android 10 update. Once upon a time I loved it too. Those were the days.

• Huhn Huhn
    ✭✭  / 

Android 10 ist running and right now it,s fine 😁😁

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

"Your phone had a software fault which has been resolved through a software update."

So this could have been fixed with an update OTA? We shall see how the phone handles. Perfect timing though. I can sell it and get a Mi 10 Lite or something similar.

✭✭  / 

you got it back yet?

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

LOOK AT THE UPDATE IT'S TRYING TO INSTALL. 11/2019. NOVEMBER!

I am not pressing update. NO **** WAY!

✭✭  / 

so they fix it by rolling it back?

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Oh my god. They actually rolled it back to 9!

✭✭  / 

they will roll out 6.1 to you next week

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

So I have been seeing a more frequent new behavior with my 9 PV. I had begun to find my phone powered on in the mornings when I know I had powered it off the night before. At first I thought I must have pressed restart instead of power off but then I watched carefully and I made sure my finger was selecting power off. Finally I had powered it off but had it sitting on the sofa nearby while I was watching TV and I heard a vibration and saw the screen light up the to AndroidOne boot screen followed by the Nokia screen. Yesterday I powered it off was had it on top of my closed laptop. Several minutes later I was carrying the laptop with the phone (no physical touching) on top to my office when the phone vibrated and booted back up. I can only conclude that I have a power button that is starting to fail. Anyone else encounter this or hear of it? Naturally my warranty period ended on March 4th.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

I might just keep it on 9 for now. Although I have gone back to those stupid gesture swipes and only two buttons on the bottom tray.

Urgh.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Of course the photos aren't saving again and the phone restarted during a video chat.

What a waste of time sending the phone away 😠😡

✭✭  / 

Send it back again. Keep returning it and at some point they will send you a different newer device (probably)