Nokia 9 Pureview phone discussion category

Any idea why I can no longer find the Nokia 9 PV discussions under the "Phones" category? Thank you.

Nokia 9 Pureview phone discussion category

neilk neilk
✭✭  / 

Any idea why I can no longer find the Nokia 9 PV discussions under the "Phones" category? Thank you.

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Don't know about exact reason for what you didn't found specific category. But as I'm super user here I moved thread category to 9 pv

I think it was little error while you were posting thread.

• MarcVI MarcVI
    ✭✭  / 

Because HMD is removing any trace of this disaster phone from their product line.

As if it never happened.😮🤑

• MarcVI MarcVI
    ✭✭  / 

There is no such category visible in the phone list overview screen when one enters the 'Help is at hand' screen. 9 pureview is gone.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Delete. Forget.

Sod all of you who have the phone.

Just buy a new Nokia. 😂

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

There are so many discussion in 9 pv category. You can post and check out all threads from same category.

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

I had a fleeting thought about was it removed on purpose but knew the publicity if they did would be too damaging for HMD. It had to be a mistake.

Thanks to all who fixed it.

• MarcVI MarcVI
    ✭✭  / 

The category is visible again. So we can share our vile experience again 😉.

I recommended Nokia phones to 5 or 6 friends because my spouse's 7 Plus is a very good midrange phone. All are happy. Except poor me with this brick with which I now use an open photo app with 1 of the lenses. That works quite well... if I manage to unlock it with my fingerprint. The other 4 lenses are for show 😊. (Sorry, it's not funny, HMD.)

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY NOKIA 9.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Replacement?! They have said NOTHING about what was wrong with it.

• Magicdesign Magicdesign
    ✭✭  /  edited March 25

It will arrive back with Android 9, November patch and no sign of any updates :)

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Congrats for your new Nokia 9 PureView once again. 😂😜😅

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

FUUUUCCCKKKKK

I was out walking the dog and I missed the DHL delivery by 10 mins.

• Huhn Huhn
    ✭✭  / 

Greetings from Germany.

My Nokia 9 arrived today and i,m loving it 😁

• Jelenko Jelenko
    ✭✭  / 

@Huhn

Most of Nokia 9 PV users loved this phone when they bought it & before Android 10 update. Once upon a time I loved it too. Those were the days.

• Huhn Huhn
    ✭✭  / 

Android 10 ist running and right now it,s fine 😁😁

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

"Your phone had a software fault which has been resolved through a software update."

So this could have been fixed with an update OTA? We shall see how the phone handles. Perfect timing though. I can sell it and get a Mi 10 Lite or something similar.

✭✭  / 

you got it back yet?

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

LOOK AT THE UPDATE IT'S TRYING TO INSTALL. 11/2019. NOVEMBER!

I am not pressing update. NO **** WAY!

✭✭  / 

so they fix it by rolling it back?

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Oh my god. They actually rolled it back to 9!

✭✭  / 

they will roll out 6.1 to you next week

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

So I have been seeing a more frequent new behavior with my 9 PV. I had begun to find my phone powered on in the mornings when I know I had powered it off the night before. At first I thought I must have pressed restart instead of power off but then I watched carefully and I made sure my finger was selecting power off. Finally I had powered it off but had it sitting on the sofa nearby while I was watching TV and I heard a vibration and saw the screen light up the to AndroidOne boot screen followed by the Nokia screen. Yesterday I powered it off was had it on top of my closed laptop. Several minutes later I was carrying the laptop with the phone (no physical touching) on top to my office when the phone vibrated and booted back up. I can only conclude that I have a power button that is starting to fail. Anyone else encounter this or hear of it? Naturally my warranty period ended on March 4th.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

I might just keep it on 9 for now. Although I have gone back to those stupid gesture swipes and only two buttons on the bottom tray.

Urgh.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Of course the photos aren't saving again and the phone restarted during a video chat.

What a waste of time sending the phone away 😠😡

✭✭  / 

Send it back again. Keep returning it and at some point they will send you a different newer device (probably)

• Zulfiquar Zulfiquar
    ✭✭  / 

@Kartik Gada

Dear All,

Update as of 03:30 AM (IST) on Thursday, 30th April 2020

Received Android 10 update (V 5.13D) on my Nokia 9 PV (TA-1087) - Dual SIM India Model - when I was connected through Wifi & manually checked for update.

It comes with April 2020 Google Security Patch.

It weighs around 839 MB.

Installation (...plus optimizing apps) takes around 25 minutes.

Will keep you all posted about the performance / feedback!.

Thank you @Nokia 9 @Nokia 9 pureview @dipankar paul