[Moved] Bring back Symbian and Java

This discussion was created from comments split from: Introducing Nokia 8.3 5G.

[Moved] Bring back Symbian and Java

System System
✭✭✭  / 
This discussion was created from comments split from: Introducing Nokia 8.3 5G.

Comments

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 20

Hi there. I don't have a PH.D but I have to say that Nokia have to bring back old symbian OS and Java OS they are better than kaios. Old Nokia phone were handy because it software. Like all audio and media file in one place any one forget that ? But now I am stuck . Taking a video with Nokia 215 and and I can't find it on gallery. Like a skywalker in the galaxy. I have to go to file and and dig deep . Well how old people going to use it?. Same time I am happy with Nokia C2-01 old . Who have a perfect music apk that can show all MP3 song and video on same place. I think you have to consider it first. Reach me.while you can. Nokia is not just a phone. Is an emotion for 90s and 20s kids

• azizja azizja
    ✭✭  / 

Symbian will be better for the new phone. Nokia Symbian N8, 701, 808 and Nokia E7

I still remember the innovation of Symbian app like Nokia bubbles, FM transmitter and Nokia sleeping screen app.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @azizja,

Sleeping screen, bubbles and FM transmitter are three things I and others have asked for in the past, thanks for your support on this! 😃

Cheers 🙂

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

Now we are talking. I personally Like music app very much it like mx player on symbian OS. All of in one place.Lets try to bring back At least one featured phone model or A smartphone. With Ovi Store still a chance Facebook still available for Symbian OS and Java If Nokia can talk to what's app developers Then we have chance

• azizja azizja
    ✭✭  / 

There is a chance to bring Symbian to live. I think the best is to give Symbian to some development agent.

Symbian has everything in the past like OVI store, Maps & social media app.

It will be easy to revive it

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 5
  • Feature_OS Feature_OS
    ✭✭  / 

HMD can't do much into this. But Nokia might. Let's see what the next Nokia CEO does in phone business.

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

We can't just wait. We have to play our role first Let's rise a campain

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 

In past we have seen Android ruined Nokia. HMD is trying to rebuild Nokia brand. So let it focus on android itself. Otherwise hmd will also in its graveyard ...😃😃😃

• SIDHEEK SIDHEEK
    ✭✭  / 

Atleast bring back a Nokia app ecosystem for smart feature phones and please dont use Kai OS .... Its really rubbish.

We fans love to see Nokia great again and bringing the best ever software support with the best ever app ecosystem will probably be the turning point. And please stop the excessive force for using Google apps and services, and kindly bring back the Ovi Store, Here maps, Internet Express, Nokia Music, Mix Radio and several other online and offline apps and services which will replace and rival Google apps.

💖💖💖💖💖

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

Finally someone getting it. Keep it up.my last discussion about bringing back the red and green colour buttons on Nokia phones. I am the one started the conversation now . New Nokia 150 have red and green colour buttons . Awesome they are listening 👍. But we have to try more .@madbilly I am happy to announce that new Nokia featured phones having red and green colour buttons. . If we all try harder there will answers