Hi @HMDLaura and @tim.m
A bit of feedback on the new HMDconnect.com website:
- I think suggesting that this service assures anonymity is misleading, unless this is also a VPN service? "Our EU-based servers mean your data is always anonymous and safer". Or is that how mobile data works all the time, all traffic passes through the mobile operators end-point, like a VPN (though maybe not exactly like a VPN)?
- I think is a typo "14 days from first useValid for"
- Coverage page: a map would be more useful to see extent of coverage, but the list is useful to check details
- This page doesn't exist: https://hmdconnect.com/gettingstarted but is linked from Q&A
- Is it 120 or 140 countries? https://www.hmdconnect.com/support/coverage/#data-plans-coverage