Front Camera is blurred

Anyone noticed the front camera of Nokia 6.2 is blurred. The focus is set to infinity instead of near. Front cameras have focus set to near.

Front Camera is blurred

Nouman019 Nouman019
✭✭  /  edited March 21

Anyone noticed the front camera of Nokia 6.2 is blurred. The focus is set to infinity instead of near. Front cameras have focus set to near. Camera is blurred in all apps and this issue isn't solved so far. Don't know is this a software fault or a hardware one.

Comments

• Kimble303 Kimble303
    ✭✭  / 

I think it is normal (= feature). The front cam won't have sharp focus on objects close to the lens.

The situation is pretty much the same with e.g. Nokia 7.1 front cam.

• Nouman019 Nouman019
    ✭✭  / 

It is not a feature. It is fault. Even the 5MP of Galaxy Grand Prime from 2015 has a clearer focus than 6.2. and if you place the camera away from your face like placing it on table and take a selfie with timer, the picture will be focused but at arm lenght they are always blurred.

• Zimmermann Zimmermann
    ✭✭  / 

I've never seen so bad quality images from 8mp camera on any device. I don't really believe it's 8mp, even if you get it to focus properly the picture's resolution seems very low (2m?). Maybe it is capable of taking 8mp photos but it's not doing it for some reasons.