Maaliskuu (March) – Wallpapers

Hey everyone As you might already know from our IG channel our team is curating new photos every month for you to use as a wallpaper.

Maaliskuu (March) – Wallpapers

HMDLaura HMDLaura
Staff member  / 

Hey everyone

As you might already know from our IG channel our team is curating new photos every month for you to use as a wallpaper.

We want to give you even easier access to the photos and post them in the Community and are starting this month with the new Wallpaper series.

As you all know it is March – or Maaliskuu in Finnish.

Maa means ground and Maaliskuu is the first month we can see the ground again. The snow is melting, reveals the bare earth again and we all start looking forward to the new things soon to follow.

So save or screenshot your favorite wallpaper of this month and show as your screen in the comments below 😊

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Happy March! I decided to keep this as my wallpaper 😊

Maybe it would be worthy of mentioning which Nokia phone was used to take these wallpaper materials 😊😁

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

This is my favourite out of the four. I like the details in texture. BTW Which Nokia phones were used to capture these photos?

Also, here's another one which I captured with my Nokia 9 PureView. This one looks good too on my pOLED splcreen. 😊

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @HMDLaura,

Thanks for these new wallpapers, this is a nice new idea from HMD 😃 Who took these photos, was it Mr Punkka? ❔

Whilst they're nice I make two suggestions:

• Is there a higher-resolutions version for 2560 and 2880 pixel tall displays like the 8, 8 Sirocco and 9 PureView?
    • Can we have wider versions in the future so that the launcher icons float over the wallpaper as it moves across screens like with the wallpapers that come on the phones?

I don't know my favourite, yet, I'll post later 😃

Cheers 🙂

• Agustian Agustian
    ✭✭  / 

I like this one

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 

I like this one.