[Moved] Android 10 update Nokia 5.1 - Page 5

Whatever it is, HDM or FIH or KGB. Does it hurt to update the schedule? Shame on you, Nokia.

[Moved] Android 10 update Nokia 5.1

Answers

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

Whatever it is, HDM or FIH or KGB. Does it hurt to update the schedule? Shame on you, Nokia.

• robinwood robinwood
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2020

The week is ending and as always, no statement / answer from HMD/Nokia.

Time to make noise with Twitter, by writing something that would be visible by Google, journalists, and Nokia (@NokiaMobile @Android @AndroidCentral @AndroidAuth should probably be used to be visible by Google and Android related journalists and websites)

May be some specific hashtags should be used but I don't know twitter really well.

Can someone who is comfortable with Twitter write something that is optimal for visibility, so that we can retweet in mass ?

The tweet should incriminate Nokia having violated Android One promises for 2 of his model (5.1 and 3.1), which were supposed to be updated to new Android versions during 2 years, but didn't get updated to Android 10 despite the promise, specifications and announcements.

Too bad for Nokia reputation but we have shown too much patience, and it seems to be the only way to get something moving (doing nothing seems to bring nothing).

• Tmav Tmav
    ✭✭  / 

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia sucks.

• Adil Abdul Adil Abdul
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 3.1 receives android 10 update today dont know when 5.1 will get android 10

• Tmav Tmav
    ✭✭  / 

Official Twitter announcement. Lets hope the 5.1 gets it soon 🙏🏾🤞🏾

• Tmav Tmav
    ✭✭  / 

Expect Android 10 for Nokia 5.1 tomorrow. Update from Juho via twitter.

• Adil Abdul Adil Abdul
    ✭✭  / 

wow thats great i hope we wont find any bugs in 5.1 unlike 5.1 plus

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • Tmav Tmav
    ✭✭  / 

I managed to update to Android 10. So far so good, no bugs. Seems to have an improved RAM management, no dark mode toggle in quick settings, to change icon shape you have to activate developer mode, can't turn off app suggestions on app drawer.

That's what I've noticed so far.

• Toby56 Toby56
    ✭✭  / 

Downloading the update now! So happy it's come at last XD!

• Android 10 is on my good'old 5.1 now. Thank you guys! 👍🏻

• jdm jdm
    ✭✭  / 

Ever since I updated my Nokia 5.1 to Android 10 my phone became slow I can't even play games without my phone crashing

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • Usuario2361565 Usuario2361565
    ✭✭✭  / 

The update of android 10, also has returned slow my team nokia 1 plus and I have updated with the last patch of November, I also feel that this as cut in functions with respect to the previous (android 9go), I liked how it worked the previous, was much better. I have tried the factory reset thousands of times and there is no case.