Facing Bluetooth audio stuttering issue.

Hey guys. I have been facing a lot of Bluetooth audio stuttering issues since one of the last updates.

Facing Bluetooth audio stuttering issue.

rabbil1 rabbil1
✭✭  / 

Hey guys. I have been facing a lot of Bluetooth audio stuttering issues since one of the last updates. Whenever i play any audio via Bluetooth on my speaker, audio stutters really badly. First i thought my Bluetooth speaker is faulty, but it works absolutely perfect when connected to other phones. Has anybody faced this issue?

Tagged:

Answers

• ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭✭  / 

I don't think it's a general issue, I play via Bluetooth speakers and sounds perfect even at a good distance. Try to do the Reset wifi, mobile and bluetooth via the settings under system

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  / 

I hope my Bluetooth speaker isn't faulty. I'll try resetting the Bluetooth and wifi settings right away. Thanks for the tip man!

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  / 

It didn't work man. I reset the data like you said for Bluetooth WiFi. Still the stuttering persists. I don't know what to do now. Tried almost every fix already that could've worked. Hope Nokia support fixes this bug soon.

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  / 

Hey man! I found out the issue finally. The culprit is mobile data. Whenever it is turned off, Bluetooth audio works beautifully without any stutters. When it's turned on Bluetooth audio stuttering starts again. Already contacted Nokia support about this issue. Would you know any other fix for this?

• eixample eixample
    ✭✭  / 

Hi,can anyone help me. Listening music with Nokia 4.2 and bluetooth speaker gives very bad connection. It keeps faltering and stuttering all the time..

I tried resetting to factory settings, resetting wifi, bluetooth and mobile, update to android 9, update security patch, cleaning cache etc. Nothing seems to matter because it keeps stuttering every 5-10 seconds.

Ford anyone has a solution. Thanks

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  / 

Facing the same issue man! Three times i have contacted Nokia support about the issue. They said your problem has been forwarded to the appropriate department. Maybe April security update fixes this issue.

When i turn off my mobile data, my Bluetooth audio stuttering from the speaker stops. You can also try turning off mobile data and then turning it on. I don't know much but i think mobile data is interfering with the Bluetooth connection.

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia support is the worst. Told them to please report the issue to developers working on software updates, instead they keep telling me to backup the device and perform a factory reset. I'm gonna wait till the next security patch and Android 10 update, if this annoying issue still persists, I'm gonna sell off this stupid phone.

• krnm11 krnm11
    ✭✭  / 

Even I'm facing the same issue,. Bluetooth connectivity with speakers shuttured the sound

Sound Distort , Nokia shoulf fix it in next update

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  / 

Hope it gets fixed with the Android 10 update. ✌️