Pls add features to share screen shots and screen recordings in community forums

Without screen shot and screen recording sharing features it is not possible to exactly explain our problems in nokia community forum.

Pls add features to share screen shots and screen recordings in community forums

siddharth.p siddharth.p
✭✭  /  edited August 2018
Without screen shot and screen recording sharing features it is not possible to exactly explain our problems in nokia community forum. This community forum is for smartphones and still it is not having this important feature of sharing screen shots to explain issues. Please make this feature available to nokia community forum.

Comments

• Unknown
     /  edited August 2018

Hi there

We have a screenshot/image function. Unfortunately, it is limited to the desktop version of the forum and not visible on the mobile version. If you can post the screenshot from a computer or change to the desktop version on your phone you should see this symbol (screenshot below) to add images to your post. 

Hope this  helps.

Best regards,
    Laura

P.S. I delete the duplicate of the topic you made in the Nokia 7 Plus section. 

• siddharth.p siddharth.p
    ✭✭  / 

pls make it available for mobile version as it becomes convenient to directly share issues from phones 

✭✭  / 
    Also I checked it on desktop version under nokia 7 plus, it's not visible there. I'm getting only insert link option.
    ✭✭  / 

• Unknown
     /  edited August 2018

Hello, 

That’s right. Unfortunately, the screenshot function is only available when commenting  and not when creating a new topic (I don’t know who came up with this idea and  I definitely know we have to improve this as well). For now, I suggest to create the topic and explain your problem and add the screenshot as a comment to your created topic. 

Best regards,
    Laura