Software

Hey there . New Nokia 5310 great design and performance but honestly software doesn't done a great job.

Software

JAVA JAVA
✭✭✭  / 

Hey there . New Nokia 5310 great design and performance but honestly software doesn't done a great job. Elder people can use the phone because software is a little Messy very hard come to camera. Nokia really have to bring back symbian OS and Java OS they are better than new os coming to performance and handy

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited March 26

Most of them might not accept these modern feature phone OS like KaiOS and S30+ as both of then still looks like unfinished and not even support apps which Nokia OVI store does support ,but as the old symbian OS are already stopped from 2015 and companies depends on these software with some tweaks that can side-load or install apps from web sites

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nokia still number 1 selling featured phone in the world .if customers request old OS they choose it. Old OS don't have any security theat . One thing I miss most the music player and gallery on symbian OS. Plz Nokia bring back symbian OS. Nokia bring old featured phone . But without old OS Nokia like a jedi without light saber

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

I request all my community members to join on this conversation. Please mr.@HMDLaura

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@JAVA

Oh Dear,We,Fans of Nokia Symbian OS are all love those days but now days are not same as you may think,even if software doesn't need updates ,apps need to be updated so that users can stay safe and secure and use the device,i even don't think Opera Mini is updating the apps (in my Nokia C1-01 and Nokia 216 too)

There are still people who carries device but as of now they are only serving few vital things,like Basic internet and Calling at LTE mode and apps(for KaiOS only) ,but as per apps mentioned by you, i think there is not much necessary as they are also serve well

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

For I don't care about apps . For me Nokia is an emotion. Nokia X2 series stand by time it's 620 hours . After this all years no device beated the record.we can bring back them. Come. User in India all ages people waiting for it. After searching 4 years I got Nokia C2-1 for my grandfather. Because it's software is very easy to use music camera switching. Gallery . Then I so 5310 New but it software make sad again'

• azizja azizja
    ✭✭  / 

Symbian is great OS. OVI store was good. The phone is strong like N8.

For me, Nokia maps on symbian phone were better than Google maps.

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

That's what I am taking about Let's bring them back Only one model that's we are asking one base model.and one smartphones