I have marks like this alot on my 7.2 , its not an amoled or oled screen to make marks like this??

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031042/uploads/746/8FHO85DAAWXO.png

I have marks like this alot on my 7.2 , its not an amoled or oled screen to make marks like this??

Zoksh Zoksh
✭✭  / 

Answers

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

Does switching PureDisplay on and/or off make an difference?

• Zoksh Zoksh
    ✭✭  / 

It was off , today at morning i switched to on , i will see if it make any different

• 48SnowBalls 48SnowBalls
    ✭✭  / 

I have the exact same problem, I thought it was just my eye but it's the screen. The burnt mark goes away quickly though. You can download the LCD testing apps to see.

• Am also facing the same problem with my nokia 7.2

• 2510 2510
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue here. I just noticed today. And in the same place too.

• 2510 2510
    ✭✭  / 

This apparently happens when the phone is heated up and the screen has a static image on display for a while. I used the Display Tested app and used a full white screen to get rid of it. However, I got to say that I'm experiencing these issues much more frequently now that summer is setting in.

• Lior Levi Lior Levi
    ✭✭  / 

in any settings of any app if it's available - i choose dark mode because it save battery power. did you choose to always use a full brightness screen? or to auto adjust brightness to your surrounding?

• Karthik 2003 Karthik 2003
    ✭✭  / 

Dark mode only saves power in oles displays. So it doesn't really matter.

• Karthik 2003 Karthik 2003
    ✭✭  / 

Oled or amoled*

• Nirmal Katariya Nirmal Katariya
    ✭✭✭  /  edited March 31

LCD stands for Liquid-crystal-display when crystal is unable to move then screen has some ghosting. It's happen due to many reasons. Most frequent reason is when display is too old it happens.

I guess HMD is using very bad LCD display.

( I am using third party duplicate display on mobile(Nokia 6.1) which is cheap but it's not have any issue. 1st I have doubt that it is so cheap as compared to original ones so it will have ghosting (like your device) but it's working well. Original cost 7000₹ and duplicate cost ₹2000)

Thanks 🙂

• user1535905019879 user1535905019879
    ✭✭  / 

I also have the same issue and am planning to replace it under warranty ( hope it covers under warranty 😒)