In your phone: 1) Go to settings > About phone 2) tap on Build number several times to become a Developer.
In your phone:
1) Go to settings > About phone
2) tap on Build number several times to become a Developer.
3) Go to Settings > System > Advance > Developer Options
4) Enable USB debugging
5) Set the launcher you want to use as a Default and the navigation will be automatically changed to 3 button system.
|| Now Connect your phone with your PC. ||
In your PC:
Install ADB drivers in your PC. (Minimal ADB)
1) After installing ADB driver, open cmd or any command prompt.
2) Enter 1st code:
(Pop-up will blink on your phone asking you to Allow USB Debugging. ALLOW IT.)
3) Enter 2nd code:
adb shell cmd overlay enable com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural
Disconnect your Phone.
Enjoy New navigation gestures on third party launcher 😊
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!