Nokia 6.1 Plus, 7.2, 6.2 and 6.1 tio?
Realeased in France ! 1.5Gb from April SP
Changelog translation :
Does the size confirm AOSP rebase ???
Can you capture ota link? For procedure visit XDA site
1. First, enable ‘Developer options‘ and install Solid Explorer on your phone.
2. Go to the system updates and start downloading the new update.
3. Quickly go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Developer options’ and tap on ‘Take bug report’.
4. When prompted, select ‘Interactive report’.
5. Finally, tap on ‘REPORT’ to capture OTA update URL of the latest firmware.
6. The feature will automatically take a capture a complete log of your system.
7. You will be able to see the progress in the persistent notification.
8. Once complete, tap on the notification to share the bug report.
9. Tap on ‘Solid Explorer’ in the share menu and save the bug report to the storage.
When the report has been saved, open the file and search the text file for this link:
Can we start a new thread to share issues with this update 😄 maybe mentioning what it has solved and what remains.
Is it rolling out already ? 🤔
Nothing in Portugal for now...
For B2N , then for next
ours is already B2N, right ??
Is this url correct for you ? https://android.googleapis.com/packages/ota-api/nokia_b2nsprout_onyx00ww/5cee5d357ef514301a4e8def6f81ad0947a353fe.zip
Any one confirm that the above link is the New update? Also kindly share how to update this file?
Thanks, will check & reply
That too in phases
How can I install this?
Safe to flash ??
Can you please confirm if we can use Gcam ports properly in this build?
😉 Always has option to unlock bootloader without any charge.
Can I flash (manually ) 4.15D on 4.10 March SP by skipping April patch ?
No gcam fixes
Can't say , if it fails then update to April first
No , roms for realme 3 pro so can't say 😛
Sideload , visit XDA site
Then I'm flashing now 😂
Let the phone's basic features work properly first, like sounds, network reception, UX stability etc. You are already worried about unofficial ports. 🤦♂️
Stock camera sucks though 😂 except video & pro mode
Yes, but people should not expect some unofficial software to work flawlessly on official builds. HMD is not that generous to provide that kind of support. Ya'll need to tame your expectations. 😂
Good luck with taming your expectations with the sub par stock camera app that undermines the camera hardware. He has been testing the MR + May patch since long, so I asked him if the better & unofficial app is working or not. Not blaming you here, but nokia here since the previous updates broke it completely. As you rightly mentioned that HMD is not that generous but most of us would be happy if it works too. Just keeping my fingers crossed for it 🤞
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.