Charging issue

While charging the phone btw 70 to 80 percentage the phone animation shows charged and when I power on and off the power button it shows charging I occurrs…

Charging issue

Gokulakannan V Gokulakannan V
✭✭  / 

While charging the phone btw 70 to 80 percentage the phone animation shows charged and when I power on and off the power button it shows charging

I occurrs even after the latest build

Tagged:

Answers

• avpcndbd avpcndbd
    ✭✭  / 

Me too facing this problem

• Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
    ✭✭  / 

I also faced this problem sometimes

• Gokulakannan V Gokulakannan V
    ✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura please clarify me is this is a software problem or devive issue??

• Krisnexter Krisnexter
    ✭✭  / 

I also had this issue (charging slows down btwn 70 and 80%) and I thought it was device issue. My charging time was also taking 2hrs15min.

Anyone provide me a solution?

• Indian09 Indian09
    ✭✭  / 

Its a software issue only here i have compiled all issues noticed by me after this update.

After installing latest March SP udate 2020 on Nokia 8.1 Build- 00W_4_30B.

*Charging time has been surprisingly increased to 2hr25min for full charge its really frustrating please help!

*After this march update when Nokia 8.1 is charged on switch off mode the Battery percentage suppose that it is 60 and when you will boot immediately the device it will be somewhere around 66.

*The Camera is also having poor detail after this update.

*There is no network signals in safe mode after the Andriod 10 update.

*I am facing heating issues just in using normal apps like whatsapp instagram dictionary with no background app running bluetooth hotspot location turned off my device temperature ranges 38-41C(Ambient temperature-32C) In idle condition it shows 33-35C, this never use to happen until this update i Hard reseted several times used in safe mode then too the temperature rating is same.