Android 10 update problem

Hi I have nokia 6.1. After I update my phone to android 10 found some bugs. ( some bugs people already mentioned over here). This is related about wifi.

Android 10 update problem

amd2018 amd2018
✭✭  / 

Hi

I have nokia 6.1. After I update my phone to android 10 found some bugs. ( some bugs people already mentioned over here). This is related about wifi. Wifi signal not stable now. its always disconnect. I have another phone. but that one is working perfectly fine. Even nokia 6.1 also before the update was fine. no disconnect and wifi is super stable. I format the phone , rest the wifi and other settings but its still same. I contact the nokia help line but they didn't give the good answer for this. I hope Nokia will fix this one.I really like this phone because its super fast. Please nokia fix this

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

HMD may release the MR update on April 2020 with new Android 10 build which comes with important fixes hope your issue will resolve soon

• Nirmal Katariya Nirmal Katariya
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hai @amd2018 ,

I have Nokia 6.1 TA-1089. It has not issue regarding WiFi. It working fine. If you next update not fix, you need to hard reset your smartphone. Better you visit service center.

Thanks 🙂

• Saurav818 Saurav818
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 1 Android 10 update issues:

1. Screen animations switches to .5x sometimes.

2. Charging notification sound issues.

Solution for problem 1:

Whenever u face these issue just open any app, in my case I open "WhatsApp" and when the app opened just press recent apps button, the animation will change to normal. If this solution doesn't work then try to run any heavy apps like "Clash of clans" and do the same.