Modification that can improve performance

Undoubtedly Nokia mobiles are reliable..As a Nokia user since last 13 years,I have some suggestions for the brand..

Modification that can improve performance

user1520826781761 user1520826781761
✭✭  / 

Undoubtedly Nokia mobiles are reliable..As a Nokia user since last 13 years,I have some suggestions for the brand..

- I feel that Nokia lags in providing features to their phone...you can opt 2 version of every model,One that have stock android version and other having all the features that other Chinese brands are giving...

- You can give built in software for good quality video recording capturing less memory space-that can be uploaded easily on YouTube..

- You can give SD Card along with handset-it will cost nearly 300 INR but will impact a lot on customers decision

- Annual email based survey to your customers to know their feedback... whether they have any problem regarding to phone or not,If they have any- please resolve them immediately at your nearest service centre

- You should recollect your old phone on no profit no loss basis...It will build the image of your brand...If possible you can give some incentive to your customers for this

Many other suggestions are but I will write only after any positive response

Thank you