Warranty support denied from nokia care at alleppey

This is regading charger issue in my newly purchased nokia mobile and i visited following nokia care in alleppey district kerala .

Warranty support denied from nokia care at alleppey

This is regading charger issue in my newly purchased nokia mobile and i visited following nokia care in alleppey district kerala .

They denied support saying they wont give support for product purchased through flipkart and they supports only for products sold from their shop.and they

forced me to purchase a local charger worth 100 rupees from their shop.As my mom's mobiles were not working , i had purchased same from there.

Could you please clarify how nokia giving supports to customer in India and what is the differece if i purcahse mobile through online sites and from

nokia shopes, am very much frustrated with nokia care support and they are not professional at all. Could you please resolve this issue ASAP and replace

faulty charger from nokia service center available in alleppey district kerala

IMEI/SrNo:
-deleted by moderator- support denied for this mobile charger replacememt from following shop

Nokia care address:

Ansons Shopping Complex, Ccsb Road, Alleppey, Alappuzha - 688001  Kerala

Edited by Moderator

Comments

• Hello user1533838986811

I’m very sorry to hear that you experienced this. Unfortunately, this is a peer to peer community and I can’t do much about this. You can reach our support teams in India via [email protected] or the toll-free phone number 1800 1028 169. I recommend getting in touch with them, they should be able to help you with your inquiry. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

P.S. I also edited your post a bit. Please don’t  give any personal information out in the forum.