Mobile Internet issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus after update Android Pie

I'm facing a lot of issues after pie update and after November patch these issues have intensified. I'm listing down some of them. 1.

Mobile Internet issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus after update Android Pie

Avdh Avdh
✭✭  / 

I'm facing a lot of issues after pie update and after November patch these issues have intensified. I'm listing down some of them.

1. Mobile Internet is not working. Not able to use Internet browser and other app. Smart mobile has been made in basic phone without Internet.

2. All the apps are crashing. Not only third party apps but also the system apps are giving pain. Even the UI doesn't respond at times.

3. Google assistant not working properly

4. Video calls (specially Whatsapp) are just terrible.

5. Fingerprint scanner is lagging.

6. Double tap to wake up not working properly.

7. Camera flash is a lot yellowish and sometimes over exposed.

8. Major lags in the system. Sometimes the device just stops responding and l have to restart it.

9. Battery is draining a bit faster.

10.Auto brightness doesn't works properly sometimes and many other glitches.

I preferred Nokia because of the trust we have in its name. But I'm so very disappointed. The whole user experience is spoiled. I thought new update will fix the bugs but it has increased the problem even more. Please fix these issues ASAP. 

Comments

• I'm facing a lot of issues after updating 2020-03 patch...

All the apps are crashing. Not only third party apps but also the system apps are giving pain. Even the UI doesn't respond at times.

Google assistant not working properly.

Video calls drops again and again due to network issue.

Fingerprint scanner is lagging.

Double tap to wake up not working properly.

I have to restart again and again.

Auto brightness doesn't works properly sometimes and many other glitches.

Please fix these issues ASAP.