[Moved] Noikia 800 Tough - anyone else had very low volume issues with Bluetooth handsfree kits??

Recent bought the new Nokia 800 Tough phone, specs looked really good, then I paired it up with a Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth handsfree kit in my van , and the volume was so low that driving you can hardly hear the caller, also tried it in Range Rover, and it was even worse.

[Moved] Noikia 800 Tough - anyone else had very low volume issues with Bluetooth handsfree kits??

Quarke Quarke
✭✭  /  edited April 3

Recent bought the new Nokia 800 Tough phone, specs looked really good, then I paired it up with a Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth handsfree kit in my van , and the volume was so low that driving you can hardly hear the caller, also tried it in Range Rover, and it was even worse. All volume settings on the phone and the handsfree kit at maximum.

Called Nokia support, did the software update, defaulted the phone, and everything else they told me to do, but.no joy. One support agent told me to return the phone to the dealer, the next told me it might be the software and I would have to wait for the next software release, but didn't know if that would cure it or not, great support!

Eventually contacted Amazon and got a new replacement sent through, but exactly the same problem.

Anyone experienced the same issue?, and has anyone found a way to resolve the issue😥