Battery drainage

After feb 2020 the battery drainage increased a lot.

Battery drainage

Nirbhay Nirbhay
✭✭  / 

After feb 2020 the battery drainage increased a lot. Earlier i got screen on time of 10 hours on a single charge using only one sim with heavy usage i thing like playing pubg for 2-4 hours and rest while watching videos and YouTube and other frequent apps. While now i am getting of aboit 7 hrs with same ussage.

Comments

• Krisnexter Krisnexter
    ✭✭  /  edited April 6

Bro, I donnow how u r getting that much screen time by playing pubg. we r getting like 5 or 6 hr screentime with moderate usage.

Could u tell me how u managed to do that.

• Smit VK Smit VK
    ✭✭  / 

Ya, that's what I was thinking !

I loose about 5-6 % in just one game of PUBG 😂

• Indian09 Indian09
    ✭✭  / 

After March SP udate 10 min of pubg drains 5% battery.

• Nirbhay Nirbhay
    ✭✭  /  edited April 9

After april update of something around 401mb the battery life becomes normal. Approximately 1 hr for every 10% of battery which leads to 10 hrs for 10% and if doing heavy task for 2-3 hrs it is upto 8-9 hrs.

@Krisnexter

How i try to save battery life

1. Only using 1 sim.

2. Lower the graphics of the game( i am playing pubg at balanced- medium).

3. Almost no background app's.

What a tell earlier is a round of time mostly when i play 2 hrs of pubg i get a battery life upto 7 hrs and so on.

• aviral singh aviral singh
    ✭✭  / 

What do you use for charging.the same stock cable or any new one .the stock does not fit at Al l.i fear it may make the port loose soon..help me

• VaDer54784 VaDer54784
     / 

Do any of you guys play pubg while charging?? Since a few days even during charging my battery drains if i play pubg .