Nokia 9 pureview Android 10 Update

Hi all, I have a Nokia 9 pure view phone running Android 9, with the November security patch. The phone has still not received the update to Android 10.

Nokia 9 pureview Android 10 Update

Hi all,

I have a Nokia 9 pure view phone running Android 9, with the November security patch. The phone has still not received the update to Android 10. What should I do?

The phone's model number is TA1087. The Android build number is 00WW_4_27D_SP04. The device is Google play certified and I am able to update applications without problems.

Note:

I am writing from India.

Mujeeb Chekkintakath

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

Please visit nearest service center (after corona lockdown gets over) and ask them them for solution.

@singhnsk can you suggest any soln?

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited April 6

Hi, I have the Nokia 9 PureView and I haven't received the Android 10 update as well. This is because the Android 10 update for Nokia 9 PureView hasn't been rolled out in many countries which includes India. The update will be rolled out and we will get the update soon.

Till then I suggest you enjoy your phone without worrying about the Android 10 update. 😊

• user1520024523255 user1520024523255
    ✭✭  / 

You do not want android 10 as after a while it typos the phone being any good. Sent mine to Hungary having a software issue with mic and speaker (for private use) but they did not look into issue and just replaced both mic and speaker. If they knew what they were doing they would have tested both before and after . This is the last time I am using my 9 pureview and reverting back to a Samsung 6. Very poor Nokia service. I was due to send it for repair again but they wanted to resend it back to Hungary. I reset yet again to factory but after during a Jan/Feb and 10 update sideway problems arise. No sensible solution from Nokia :-(