Nokia 6.2 Complaint

Nokia is the baddest brand Bcoz of Dull performance,Dull Camera Quality and Expensive product. I will never suggest to someone for buy Nokia brand.😠😠

Nokia 6.2 Complaint

Shahid Saifi Shahid Saifi
✭✭  / 

Nokia is the baddest brand Bcoz of Dull performance,Dull Camera Quality and Expensive product. I will never suggest to someone for buy Nokia brand.😠😠

Comments

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nokia 6.1 plus was good in both prize range and over all specifications but Nokia 6.2 is not good in term of hardware and prize range plus smooth software user experience. HMD should focus on winning combinations.

• sian lloyd sian lloyd
     / 

I've had my Nokia 6.2 for a few months now and having really bad problems with it

Would not recommend this phone to anyone.

This is my 2nd one after first was replaced, I do updates every day but still not functioning properly

• SANJAYGUPTA SANJAYGUPTA
    ✭✭  /  edited May 20

I really love Nokia's design,camera and for its durability. After using nokia 7.1, I'm facing many of issues such as hang problems, application crashes and even some time mobile automatically restarted.

Totally bad experience for me. I'm really not expecting this from nokia . Nokia is very well-known brand and giving this type of issues it's creates negative impact. Nokia should have work on this.