Home General Ideas

Nokia

Hi HMD I still don't know why you are destroying Nokia legacy.

Nokia

JAVA JAVA
✭✭✭  / 

Hi HMD I still don't know why you are destroying Nokia legacy. I think Microsoft do better than HMD because Microsoft shown that What a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor can do with Nokia. But HMD stills making disappointing. Only reason Microsoft failed for it's lacks of application. Otherwise they were great smartphones great camera. One more thing Is featured phone. HMD please hear me out Nokia(old) already shown that how to make featured phone what it needs. How kind of quality needs. Here HMD making good at build quality no arguments in that . Question what about the software? Without out google there is Pixel or android . And without symbian or Java OS there is successfull In featured phone.HMD bring back one model from death with out changing it software hardware and accessories.( Like old charger even a bullet can't destory Nokia old charger. Head set with a control switch can anyone forget that?.Bring back one model that's only thing asking without changing old. Specs . Then you see how success you are going to be.@chetan18 If I have a chance to talk mr.juho Sarvikas .he knows what I am intended to

Best Answer

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  /  Accepted Answer

Nokia can make new partners

Answers

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 

@JAVA please understand the current scenario of HMD, Hmd is not at all having vast resources like microsoft or Old Nokia. Hmd is having so much limitations it can't take risks at initial stage. If it had resources than definitely it go for all thinks you mentioned above. But can't go in this tight financial position.

• JAVA JAVA
    ✭✭✭  / 

With all respects OnePlus who shown as How can a company start up. OnePlus has nothing when thay came to smartphones business. So more resources Like HMD have now. And look on bright side OnePlus now one of the best premium smartphone. So please don't talk about resources . HMD have everything but they don't know how to use it that's. And that's why Nokia community for we have to tell them what they missing . Remember OnePlus has nothing. But Nokia had a legacy keep it in mind

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

OnePlus's parent company is BBK which owns Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Iqoo and OnePlus too. So, it will be wrong to say OnePlus didn't have resources or OnePlus was in the same postition as HMD Global when they started. OnePlus had a strong backing from owner BBK Electronics. @San.Phu is correct. You can't expect HMD to do all this in such a tight situation.