I just got the Android 10 on my 3.2. ,am happy so far.kudos to hmd

[Updated 20/04/20]Android 10 on Nokia 3.2

Comments

• kawadza kawadza
     / 

I just got the Android 10 on my 3.2. ,am happy so far.kudos to hmd

• ali khodaei ali khodaei
    ✭✭  / 

In Android 10, the battery consumption is very high. Why isn't the optimization done?

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @ali khodaei,

I expect that the update reset the adaptive battery and it needs to learn again. Give it a few days and it should be back to normal.

Cheers 🙂

• Pilling Pilling
    ✭✭  / 

Actually I am not able to update two apps from Google Playstore , Google Chrome and Android System Webview, they are downloading and trying to be installed, but after 99% they are again in the update list;

• Izzye Izzye
    ✭✭  / 

Hello did you buy yours from jumia? Can your MTN connect to 4G because mine is the 3 GB ram version and doesn't. Also is the update functioning well?

• Izzye Izzye
    ✭✭  / 

Does the update have any effect on performance? Scared of updating and getting issues

• GreenSmoke420 GreenSmoke420
    ✭✭  / 

Still waiting in the UK for android 10 ,not forgetting the security update for March

• GreenSmoke420 GreenSmoke420
    ✭✭  / 

I can read ,still doesn't stop frustration of the update not being approved, now go make yourself useful and go play with razorblades mateuzzdolecki

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Google Security Patch 2020-04 rolling out for Android 10 based in India

• m3mamun m3mamun
    ✭✭  / 

1. whatsapp, messenger call recording option works but didn't catch any words/voice.. after restart it works well

2. voice search in chrome, youtube google search, ok google also problem. in just 2/3 seconds it's show didn't catch anything.. but after restart it works.

3. browsers are going freeze/lagging when multi tab using.

4. some times browser like chrome or opera lagging too much that it stuck everything.

5. facebook - when getting any notification on facebook, if i using headphone the out speaker also works continue at that time earphone and outspeaker both works. i.g. if you listening any music on that time if you received any notification from facebook your earphones and out speakers both playing that music together.

• Nouman019 Nouman019
    ✭✭  / 

Any information regarding Pakistan?

Not listed in both waves!

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @nouman19,

The wave 1 post lists the countries that are included.

The wave 2 post lists the countries that are excluded.

Yes, that's confusing, but it's easier than writing all countries in wave 2. You should get the update soon in Pakistan, but if you don't have it by the end of next week then contact support directly.

@GreenSmoke420 I think that @mateuszzdolecki was genuinely trying to help but perhaps that didn't come across well. Please try not to retaliate like that in future, let's focus on the topic and not the people.

Cheers 🙂

• radek fylcka radek fylcka
    ✭✭  / 

Any solution to not being able to receive or make calls after Android 10 update ? Anyone

• Matebane Matebane
    ✭✭  / 

Hey HMD! Wtf the update got pulled on my side

• Khasa Khasa
     / 

I got mine too

But how do you activate the Volte

• Khasa Khasa
     / 

@HMD Global we need the camera upgrade 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Khasa Khasa
     / 

Network still has issues

✭✭✭✭  / 

May 2020 SP update available for Indian region (3|32 GB Variant)

• Rengy Rengy
    ✭✭  / 

Has anyone been able to fix the degraded battery life after the android 10 update?

✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 14

@madbilly @singhnsk @AniketThakur call recording option available in Google Phone App v.48(Stable Release) for Nokia 3.2 (3|32GB)

Just got this feature after I do get an update to carrier services app to v.40

Region : India

• Md Saeed Md Saeed
     / 
  • Md Saeed Md Saeed
     / 

• Nonso Onah Nonso Onah
    ✭✭  / 

App suggestions are not working on android 10. Even the launcher itself is glitchy

• Matebane Matebane
    ✭✭  / 

Battery life's is terrible, horrible.

• Nonso Onah Nonso Onah
    ✭✭  / 

Has anyone gotten the new maintenance release and June security update?

If yes, what country?

✭✭✭✭  / 

June 2020 Patch received for Indian region today.