Something weird on my nokia 8.1

I noticed my data consumption is more than usual , then sometimes while using wifi i get messages from my operator that " you used 80% of uour data "…

Something weird on my nokia 8.1

Sohail Mohamed Sohail Mohamed
✭✭  /  edited April 7

I noticed my data consumption is more than usual , then sometimes while using wifi i get messages from my operator that " you used 80% of uour data " that message never comes while not using data , another time while not using wifi or Mobile data ,a message " 100% of your data has been consumed"

I don't know how this happen , as it's not logical

So i think sometimes the phone using data while it's off 😑

Or something like this, i asked on small group and i found a video for 7.2 also with same issue and another one with 8.1

Tagged:

Answers

• Mrigendra Mrigendra
    ✭✭  / 

This may be strange but it may be the case that the message of data consumption is delivered to you late. I mean like you've used 80% of data but message appears fairly late. There was instances with me when I didn't get 100% data consumption at all and got it the very next morning. Moreover watch out for apps which may be eating your data in background. Go to data usages and see if you find anything unusual. If nothing solves the issue consider a hard reset.

• Vasudev1 Vasudev1
    ✭✭  / 

Go to developer options and toggle mobile data always active from on to off!

In case developer options are not enabled, tap on build number in About phone 7 times to activate developer options.