Nokia 8.1 Camera

As we all know nokia 8.1 has a great camera but it hasn't been supported well by the updates especially front camera after this March Update its detailing is so poor,even in daylight condition same goes with ois and video quality has been degraded.On Andriod 9 pie its was good Video OIS and picture quality was impressive even on Andriod 10 JAN SP Version it was good but recent two updates,i never thought this will happen i purchased this device in 2020.

Nokia 8.1 Camera

Indian09 Indian09
✭✭  / 

As we all know nokia 8.1 has a great camera but it hasn't been supported well by the updates especially front camera after this March Update its detailing is so poor,even in daylight condition same goes with ois and video quality has been degraded.On Andriod 9 pie its was good Video OIS and picture quality was impressive even on Andriod 10 JAN SP Version it was good but recent two updates,i never thought this will happen i purchased this device in 2020.

I request HMD offcials to please convey this message to the developer team as they can fix it in next updates please atleast provide us the Same picture&Video quality ois stabilization we use to get in Andriod 9 or Andriod 10 JAN SP version.

Comments