Nokia 3.2 Battery back up after Android 10

After the update it seems that Now 3.2 doesn't gives the same back up as before it now drains the battery so quickly .

Nokia 3.2 Battery back up after Android 10

After the update it seems that Now 3.2 doesn't gives the same back up as before it now drains the battery so quickly . I'm wishing it should be fixed in next update .

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 2020

I do have a suggestion which i did and got good amount to battery backup and may be it will help you to get rid of battery drain

• Go to Settings>Apps and Notification>All Apps>Apps*>Battery>Battery Optimization>Restrict
    • Add as much as apps you can so that device will able to understand for which apps need to use the battery
    • If the Adaptive Brightness is turn/toggle ON then please toggle off ,as this feature uses Ambient Light Sensor which takes times to learn the user preferences because of it's Al based learning mechanism,It's better to use the slider manually so that depend upon the light condition you can make adjustments
    • Most important is unnecessary sync from Gmail App,better set it to never under Gmail Settings

*Most of the social apps needs battery restrictions and some of google and other installed apps also which consumes lot of battery

For further posting,post it in dedicated Nokia 3.2 Discussion page or on "Android 10 for Nokia 3.2" Page

Regards