What to do about the loose usb cable it's a great phone with just a flaw in a component ,thats the c

Hello my dear friends ,this is about the usb cable um way too happy with my phone but yje only thing that bothers me is the usb cable that not fits well,it's…

What to do about the loose usb cable it's a great phone with just a flaw in a component ,thats the c

aviral singh aviral singh
✭✭  / 

Hello my dear friends ,this is about the usb cable um way too happy with my phone but yje only thing that bothers me is the usb cable that not fits well,it's like I am so afraid that one day this **** cable would make my port loose.i really taken care of my phone ,but whatever care you take when you insert the cable and put the phone down on some surface the cable moves and that moves the connecting plug in vertical directions that's up and down .you can literally see the whole connecting port moving up and down by the pressure of the cable .I just imagine these small parts such as the port is fragile it shuld have a perfect for ..but the way it moves .I am pretty sure it moves the port also along with it .up and down ..please get me a solution because the people using the stock cable would have faced this issue at some point what is the perfect solution to this ..I really need help .

Answers