Aften six months using Nokia 6.1plus my type reviews

Nokia have so many issues with his devices but first I need to tell you something that's not Nokia device issues but since i have this device after of two months charging adaptor is damaged, maybe that only my experience but when this device come closer to six months charging port loose his function too 😡😒 now I'm thinking of that why I'm buy this device and after that I never suggest Nokia smartphone to anyone .

Aften six months using Nokia 6.1plus my type reviews

user1528189279639 user1528189279639
✭✭  /  edited April 10

Nokia have so many issues with his devices but first I need to tell you something that's not Nokia device issues but since i have this device after of two months charging adaptor is damaged, maybe that only my experience but when this device come closer to six months charging port loose his function too 😡😒 now I'm thinking of that why I'm buy this device and after that I never suggest Nokia smartphone to anyone . Nokia device are more expensive then other smartphone but their devices better than Nokia devices in everything like those smartphone have latest soc for their devices, latest fast charging supportand great PCB board but Nokia smartphone lugs in all of those things and I don't want to say of that but i experience of this because my family's so much huge that why I gents chance to get other brands device or experience them and so then I asking to them that any kind of problems they with their smartphone and so then they replied (no)

Comments