Flight mode turns on automatically

Why does my phone keeps going on in flight mode after a few hours or something? No app is causing it.

Flight mode turns on automatically

Roger Mathew Roger Mathew
✭✭  / 

Why does my phone keeps going on in flight mode after a few hours or something? No app is causing it. But yesterday, i forgot and kept my phone out in the sun and it switched off by itself. Could this have caused anything?

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Once check whether display pixels are damaged or not ,because of over expose some of the hardware part might be damaged to which flight mode gets activated by it self

• Bharath KB Bharath KB
    ✭✭✭  / 

The black surface of your screen will observe all the light and heat from the sun which caused it to switch of it automatically and the over exposure to heat might caused the gsm hardware to malfunction it . Don't try to force repair by yourself just try to safeboot the device by press and hold the power key and press and hold the power off icon pop up simultaneously makes a pop up screen for safe boot and check if the problem persists. :)

• Go to setting>Apps & Notifications>search>battery protection app>storage>clear storage. the auto flight mode problem is solved.